Saturday, September 13, 2008

Virtual Stamp Night Project 3


I've finished! YAY.



For this project i have killed two birds with one stone and made a card for my sick niece and her parents. She is in hospital in Port Hedland and she is having a pretty hard time. She is only 1 so she probably won't appreciate the card or the thought but her parents will!



The materials I used for this project were: -
  • Whisper White, Close to Cocoa and Pretty in Pink cardstock
  • Purely Pomegranate textured cardstock
  • Choc Chip and Purely Pomegranate Classic Ink pad
  • Warmest Regards (retired) and One of a Kind Stamp Sets
  • Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon
  • Silver Brad
  • Sticky Strip
  • Snail

I semi-copied the flower from the Spring/Summer Mini Catalogue.

I have had an awesome night tonight!!

Thankyou very much Nerine. I hope we can do this again.





3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Mel,
This is beautiful! I know it will be appreciated.
Sharon

Nerine .P. said...

I really like this Mel, it's very eye catching. Thanks for playing, I hope you had fun.

Nerine .P. said...

Hi Mel,

Left you an award on my blog. Hope you like it. Hugs, Nerine